As funny as it seems, this is all real, ladies and gentlemen we have gone full circle as the mobile adaptation comes to the original platform of the game itself, on the personal computer, that is right we will be having a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile on the PC.
We will show you in this article about How to download PUBG Mobile Emulator by Tencent. Find out more!
1. How to Play PUBG Mobile on Pc
Real Also: Pubg Emulator System Requirements
So PUBG Mobile became a hit when the massive battle royale with the same name minus the mobile, became a global phenomenon. A lot of players became hooked at the newest game that introduced another game genre/mode that can make you feel like Katniss in the “The Hunger Games”.
But the best thing about PUBG Mobile is that it is free to play, its original version requires payment for you to play, which may be a big hassle to other players who do not like to pay to play their games.
Here is how you can play PUBG Mobile in an emulator.
How to Play PUBG mobile on PCPUBG Mobile’s creators, Tencent has created an emulator for their games, which is called the “Tencent Gaming Buddy” and with this emulator, you can play PUBG Mobile and other games but let’s focus on PUBG Mobile for now.
- First, you need to download the emulator and there may be other sites that offer it but here’s the trusted one: https://syzs.qq.com/en/. That said if you try other websites beware that it may offer bad things like malware.
- It will install the emulator and wait for it to be fully downloaded. Once it is downloaded, run it.
- Once it is open, there will be a slot dedicated to PUBG Mobile, and it will automatically download installation files for PUBG Mobile again like for the emulator installer, wait for it and to fully download and it will start to install the application. It is full of waiting but you are almost there.
- Once it has finally finished installing, open the game, you will see that it has almost the same interface as Nox but with fewer features that are general, more things are focused on the games of Tencent.
- You can edit the key binds in the “Keyboard Control” option at the sidebar but the binds are great, it has almost the same as the ones in Rules of Survival with a few quirks according to Tencent’s key mappings.
DownloadThe game has smooth transitions and avoids the frame dropping issue that majority of players find in RoS. But the same battle royale feel and gameplay is still there.
Final WordsPeople have been flocking to emulators lately as it provides more stable gameplay since computers have more powerful hardware than their mobile counterparts.
However, players of the emulators need to be fair, meaning they can only play with those in the emulators as well. We need this balanced!
And that’s all for the PUBG Mobile Emulator, what are you waiting for, go try the mobile adaptation of the global hit, PUBG today! For more news and updates for PUBG Mobile, stay tuned!